The Dental Hub Brisbane North
Location: Unit 1, 520 Gympie Road STRATHPINE 4500
- 20 car park sites available.
- An easy 200m walk to the nearest train station. Regular bus service up Gympie Road.
- A purpose built 8 surgery complex – quality fit-out. Patient lift provided.
- Latest 3D Vatech CBCT technology on-site.
- Some of the fastest growing suburbs in Queensland (ie Mango Hill and North Lakes) within a 10 km radius – as well as many more affluent older suburbs to the west, east and south.
- Existing commitment from Oral Medicine Specialists (Precise Oral Pathology), Periodontal & Implant Services (Foundation Dental Services) Endodontics (Endodontics Only)
- Interest being sought from specialists within the Ortho, Pros and Oral Surgery fields to help build a ‘true’ dental specialist ‘all under one roof’ concept.
- Opportunity exists for significant synergy in marketing as the centre becomes known within the general dental practitioner fraternity to the north of Brisbane.
Advantages of “HUB” facilities
Expand Your Geographic Referral Base
A greater number of dentists will be able to refer to you and appeal to a broader patient base.
Future Proof Your Practice
By expanding your branch options and geographical referral base size you will be busier across your business. This will give you greater security in a changing dental industry where many of the traditional referrers (small family owned dental businesses) are being swallowed up by ‘corporate dental businesses’ that do not as readily refer patients out of their doors (because they often buy in their own specialists – or have exclusive arrangements with certain specialists).
No Capital Outlay
With The Dental Hub you avoid the investment of at least $300,000 normally required to establish a branch practice (in fit-out) and the additional lock-in of an expensive lease for a facility only used 1 or 2 days a week. At The Dental Hub you only pay when you are using the facility (ie a “vanishing” overhead) and you are not locked in to any lease.
Local dentists are getting to know The Dental Hub and it makes their life easy to refer patients to the same place for all manner of dental specialist care. If they are unsure of the correct path of referral – they know that at The Dental Hub a parallel specialist is ‘just down the hall’. Patients also like this as they can have opinions from multiple dental specialists without having to travel all over the city.
There is potential for joint marketing across the specialist group. A smaller share of marketing costs to reach a larger potential referral base. Potential for joint continuing Education Events for referring dentists.
You get the ability to build strong collaborative relationships with other complimentary dental specialists and complex cases can be processed with minimal administration. You can walk down the hallway to see another specialist rather than a string of emails or letters back and forth. You can hone your individual specialists skills as you learn from others and broaden your understanding of the current research and advances in parallel dental specialist fields.